The Pavilion at The Pinnacle – an iconic glass structure at the foot of a 176-unit condominium tower. The building’s most striking architectural features are an illuminated glass elevator tower and a pedestrian walk way through the courtyard of the building and under the North wing. The Pavilion building stands on the corner of NW 10th and Northrup, right off the street car line and adjacent to the calm green space of Tanner Springs Park and Fields Park.
• Outdoor seating space
• Large window walls that completely open, letting the outside in
• High ceilings with glass transoms
• Directly on the Portland Streetcar line
• Adjacent to Tanner Springs Park, Fields Park and The Cosmopolitan
• Signature freestanding building