Details

4,000 SF RETAIL/RESTAURANT SPACE (3,200 SF ABOVE MAIN LEVEL AND 1,800 DAYLIGHT BASEMENT) ON THE CORNER OF N HOLLY ST. AND NW 2ND ST.

Complete historic renovation of the exterior planned. Constructed in 1937 as part of the President Roosevelt’s Public Works Administration, Canby’s red brick city hall building was designated a local historic landmark in 2016. With city administrative offices having moved to a new facility two blocks east, the historic city hall building has outstanding potentail to serve the Canby community in a new capacity as a restaurant, retail space, or tasting room.