The historic Aircraft Factory in the heart of Portland’s Irvington neighborhood will provide two floors of creative office and ground floor retail with new modern touches, such as a rooftop “penthouse” office suite, garage rollup doors that open up to expansive wraparound patio with SE views. Located on the NE Broadway and I-84 corridor.
• Built in 1918 and renovated in 2019
• Prime corner retail opportunity in Irvington Neighborhood
• Busy intersection of NE 33rd and Broadway, off of the I-84 exit
• Walking distance from Grant High School and Grant Park
• Across the street from Grant Park Village Development, featuring a New Seasons Market and 211 residential units
• Easy freeway access and Max line
• Great signage opportunity & frontage on Broadway