Three fully occupied commercial units with a combined footprint of 9,300 RSF are available for sale on the ground floor of the 937 CONDOMINIUMS, and can be purchased individually or as a portfolio.
Raising the bar for green building in Portland, 937 is certified LEED Platinum. With a focus on energy efficiency and conservation, 937 is designed to use 30 percent less water and 40 percent less energy than condominiums built just seven years prior. In addition to being the first residential high-rise condominium building in the U.S. to achieve a LEED Platinum Certification, 937 was awarded “TopProject” in its class by the Daily Journal of Commerce, and swept all three “Best of Show” awards in the 2009 Northwest Natural Street of Dreams competition.
- Stable long-term tenants
- Green building, certified LEED Platinum
- Great location on Hoyt and 10th Street in Downtown Portland
- New modern building with a great design
- Tall ceilings and floor-to ceiling-windows in both spaces
- Street-facing entries to each unit